Emergency & Transitional Housing
Transitional Housing Operation Manager
Are you ready to take on the challenge of a overseeing our Transitional Housing operation?
Can you lead from the front, be motivating and motivate a team of social service, tenancy and property departments?
STRIVE Community Trust supports over 500 families in transitional housing and emergency motel accommodation. We have experienced significant growth in the past 12 months and have created this new role which is at senior management level. The purpose of the positional is to provide strategic oversight, leadership to staff and operational management of the service.
You will be required to:
- provide strong sound leadership
- ensure services are delivered as per contractual specifications and obligations, as well as within the objectives of the Trust
- operationalise the transitional housing services
- ensure housing assets are effectively maintained and compliant with all legal requirements
- ensure progression towards the achievements of the Trust objectives by establishing new or maintaining existing relationships with stakeholders